Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of some of the most commonly asked questions we get. If you can’t find the answer to your question here please check out our Getting Started page or drop a message in the Dirt Track group.
How can I get an Invite Code?
Registering for Got Singletrack! requires an invite code. To obtain an invite code you do need to be invited by someone that is already registered on Got Singletrack!. Have a buddy that is on Got Singletrack! ask them for an invite code.
How to request an Invite Code (Registered)
If you are registered on Got Singletrack! and have a riding buddy that you feel would be an active participant on Got Singletrack!. Then send a private message to @Hawkens requesting an invite code.
Having trouble creating an Account?
If you find you are experiencing trouble creating an account it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. You may have only completed the ‘Account Details’ panel on the left but not completed the ‘Profile Details‘ panel on the right. Both the panels with the blue background need to be completed before you can successfully create an account.
2. Before you can begin to use the community aspects of this site you will need to first ‘activate’ your GotSingletrack account. To activate your account you will need to open the activation email that was sent to your email account. In that email you will see a message that says… “To complete the activation of your account please click the following link”
Once, you have activated this (clicked on the link), you can Log In and start using the community aspects of the site.
3. Can’t see an email in your in-box although you successfully completed the ‘Account Details’ and ‘Profile Details’ panels and been redirected to the ‘Sign Up Complete’ page?
Please check your Junk folder – it may be that your email application has marked it as spam and placed it in your Junk folder. Drag the message into your in-box and click the activation link contained within.
4. You have set up an account but can’t log in? Did you activate the email that was sent to you at the time of creating an new account? The site will remember your temporary account details for up to 10 days. After this period you will need to create a new account.
Still having trouble accessing your Account?
We really value your membership and hope that this has been helpful in sorting out your issue. If this has not been helpful and your still having trouble creating an account please contact us and give us as much information as possible regarding the problem your experiencing.Information such as:
- What browser you were using at the time and what version
- What error message appeared (if any appeared)
- Which fields were causing problems for you
- What operating system / device where you using at the time, for example; PC, smart phone – iPhone/Android, tablet – iPad, Laptop
You need to be logged into GotSingletrack.com first before you can change your password. To change your password, go to the navigation menu at the top of the page, go to ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘Profile’.
Click on the ‘Settings’ button in the blue menu. Then, enter your new password in the password field, you will also be required to repeat your new password in the second field as confirmation. Click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
No problem we can assign you a new password which you can then reset once you have logged in.
- Beneath the Login link you will see a link entitled ‘Lost Your Password’. When you click on this a new page will appear which will prompt you to enter your e-mail address.
- Once you have entered your correct e-mail address, we will e-mail you with your ‘User Name’ and link to reset your password. When you click on this link you are redirected back to the site to enter either your ‘User Name’ or your e-mail to be issued a new password.
Please enter your username or e-mail address, then the new password will be sent you to. Copy the new password and click on the link to be redirect to the login page, enter your user name and paste in your new password. We recommend you then go to your Profile page and change your ‘Settings’. Here you can change your password to one that may be easier for you to remember.
You can add more information and extend your profile by browsing to the navigation menu at the top of the page, go to ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘Profile’.
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ link, then click on the ‘Extended Profile’ button. Enter your information in the fields provided, then ‘Save Changes’.
To upload or change your Avatar, you will need to first check to see that it is the correct size. Avatars should be no smaller than 120 pixels by 120 pixels in size.
At the navigation menu at the top of the page, go to ‘My Account’, then go to ‘Profile’ and then click on ‘Change Avatar’.
Click on the ‘Choose File’ button. Browse on your computer to where your image is located. Then click on the ‘Upload Image’ button. For more information on cropping or uploading your Avatar go to our Getting Started section.
Clicking on Event Invites and come to a blank page
If you are part of a Private Group and receive an Event Invite. You do need to be logged in before clicking on the link in order to see the Private Event otherwise you will be directed to a blank page.
How do I remove myself from an Event or Change My Attending Status
To Change your status or Remove yourself from an Event. Click Remove from Event to leave an Event or to change your status. After clicking Remove from Event the options Maybe Attending and Attending will be displayed again.
Attendance options do lock the day of the Event. When that occurs and need to change your status leave a message on the Event page to the Event Organizer of your status.
How do I stop receiving Event Invite emails
When an Event is created in a Group, all members of that group receive an Event Invite email. If you would like these emails to stop, while logged into Got Singletrack! From the menu bar at the top of the page select Account, Profile and edit. From there go to Settings, Notifications and set both values for Messages to No and click save. Emails will no longer be sent when a new Event is added to a group you are a member of. Only when you login in to Got Singletrack! will you see notifications of the invites, by reviewing the Notifications Prompt at the Top Menu
To receive reminders of events you have signed up for. Hover over your name in the upper right of the screen then select settings and events. Locate "Do you want to be reminded of events you signed up for?" Check Yes and Save Changes. Now a day before the event is to occur a reminder email will be sent.