Event Posting Guidelines
Got Singletrack! is offering a Calendar Service for the Mountain Bike Community to post upcoming Mountain Bike Races, Work Parties and Events. (No Posting of Public Group Rides at this time) All Registered Users have the ability to post an Event along with the ability to edit their own Events. To post an Event all that we ask is that you follow these simple rules.
The Rules are very simple:
- Please No Posting of Public Group Rides
- The event needs to be related to Mountain Biking in some way
- The event needs be located in Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Washington or Canada
- Along with the description of the Event include a link where interested Mountain Bikers can find event details, ask questions and register
- After the event is submitted it goes through a review and an automated email is sent on approval. At that point the event is viewable on Got Singletrack! and can be edited by the user posting the event.
- If the Admins or Moderators feels a posted event is not appropriate the event will be removed
Rules are subject to change
- Ability to post Events to the Calendar could be turned off without notice if there is Abuse
Many of the activities discussed on GotSingletrack.com are potentially dangerous. Exploration of local or back country trails involves unavoidable risks including the risk of serious bodily injury and death. Such risks include, but are not limited to, slips, falls, crashes, equipment failure, animal attacks, injury or illness in remote areas, bad or stormy weather, and other hazards. Some of these hazards are unavoidable. Neither GotSingletrack.com nor its operators, administrators, moderators, or posters warrant the accuracy of information posted on GotSingletrack.com. Those who rely on information appearing on GotSingletrack.com do so at their own risk.
The operators, administrators, moderators, and posters of this website accept no liability whatsoever relating to the information or advice found on this website. Mountain Biking is inherently dangerous. Conditions can change quickly. Always supplement information found on this website with other sources and go prepared.
If you attempt any events on GotSingletrack.com the the operators, administrators, moderators, and posters of this website take no (repeat no) responsibility, and accept no liability, whatsoever during or after the event. By clicking on any of these ride links you acknowledge and accept these conditions.
All posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the operators, administrators, or moderators (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
While non-public information stored in our database such as your email address will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent (unless required by law), the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.